Re: recommendations on MOPAR or 3rd party extras

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 02:26:39 EST

Oh... also the $157 hitch from Mopar for the DAK is only a class II I
beleive....
The accessory catalog doesn't list a class IV for the DAK...

I just bought a class III hitch for my '00 DAK from U-Haul. $107.00 carry
out, $135 installed. (I put it on myself) It's a decent one, made by Draw
Tite. Lined right up to the 2 existing holes in the frame rails perfectly. My
full-size 31" spare only had to be slid forward about an inch or so.
And the U-Haul decal peeled right off very easilly too!! heh heh

<< Alarm System (MOPAR $150+++) my dealer wanted 500 go elsewhere

 Skid plates (MOPAR $130)

 Class IV receiver hitch (MOPAR $157-$275) not bad about average

 Tow Hooks ?? have dodge install they arent normal hooks