Winter set-up?

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 09:26:27 EST

I have a 99 regular cab v-6 man. with the larger wheels and stock tires. My
problem is that I get stuck on level ground in the snow. I have 150 lbs. in
over the rear and tail gate dropped. Only my right wheel is spinning. I
think that if both were power wheels I would get stuck. I know r/t's have a
posi rear end and both spin. How can I switch it over / how much and is it a
good idea? I also want to burn both tires in the summer (Mopar Nationals,
Brice Road)