RE: recommendations on MOPAR or 3rd party extras

From: Carter, Brian (Brian.Carter@Texian.org)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 11:16:50 EST

I have heard good things about the Viper also.

What exactly does the keyless remote have in security, just lock the doors?

When I double-click the lock button, the doors all lock and the horn beeps
as if there were a security system, but there is none listed. Are there any
standard anti-theft devices on the '00?

On my Dad's Explorer, they skipped the alarm because it has a coded key and
the engine is disabled if you try to start with another or without a key.
They thought it might be the same.

Thanks again for the help,
Brian T. Carter