Re[2]: recommendations on MOPAR or 3rd party extras

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 11:36:50 EST

I did sort of a write-up on installing these things. It's a big file and I
could send it to you if you like... I'll just need your email address.

To answer your question though, no drilling was required to install mine. Some
cutting of the valance is called for by the instructions, but I was able to
install mine without cutting anything.
Tom