RE: recommendations on MOPAR or 3rd party extras

From: Carter, Brian (Brian.Carter@Texian.org)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 14:36:05 EST

The "Data Book" parts manual doesn't really list by class. There is one
hitch for the Dakota and it is rated as follows:

3500lb/300lb tongue weight
6000lb/750lb tongue weight with weight distribution device

So, as I decipher it, it is class II unless you get the extra toy. I went
ahead and got it, since they could roll it into the financing and gave me
10% discount. I was wrong in my earlier post, the harness is separate, so it
still ended up costing more.

Thanks,
Brian T. Carter