Re: Hitch install horror story (was:RE: recommendations on MOPAR )

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 16:21:51 EST

Brian.Carter@Texian.org writes:

<< What U-haul sells under their label is fine, but I am never letting one of
 their people touch another truck of mine.

 On my Bronco II, they didn't have the right hitch, so without telling me,
 they slotted the pre-drilled holes in the frame and then added shims to
 tighten it up. My 6 year old nephew could have done a more professional
 drive. I didn't see they had ruined the frame until much later, and I was
 ticked off big time.

 --Brian T. CArter >>

You should know better than letting a bunch of monkeys work on your truck. i
learned my lesson fast
Rob