Re: 2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 15:13:53 EST

Scott, so you won't be entering any of your Daks for showing on the fun
field? C'mon, you gotta do it! Don't just walk onto the grounds like you did
last year. Park one of your Daks (or both !) with the rest of us. There was
only one Shelby entered last year, and they weren't with the DML.
Later,
Shane Baker