Re: Timing Chain Suprise

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 11:28:11 EST

Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com writes:

> With just over 50Kmi., the chain had stretched so much,
> it allowed about 5/8" play. I wouldn't have thought it had stretched like
> that, especially without making any audible indication. Thanks to everyone
> who replied. The Mopar double roller set I installed will hopefully run a
> lot longer. Thanks again.
> Rich - Ashburn, VA

Who is considering doing this as well besides me?? Anyone got part numbers to
do it on a V6?? I remember a V6er mentioning wanting to do it...was it you
Kyle?? See if you can pass along that information to me if/when you decide to
go ahead with it.

Alot is at stake I would imagine if my timing belt went with a SC connected
to the motor. Can you say "Grenade"??

-Austin
Vipertruck