Re: Anyone know why I'm stalling?

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 10:32:04 EST

Tim Berry wrote:

> I have a slight problem to anyone who may know the cause....
> I have noticed lately that when ever I'm in the truck, and tack it up to
> 1000-1200 RPMS, and let off the gas, it will either drop down to 400ish RPMS
> and studder, or die... Anyone know why this could be?

Sounds like a vacuum problem, or maybe an idle adjusment problem. Check your
idle adjustment, sometimes even if you seem to idle right, it may be off when
you suddently slow the motor down because its not getting enough air through
the TB and only the electronics are keeping the idle up. Make sure all your
plugs are in tight. I had one back off in my camaro and it caused a similar
problem.

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design