Re: RE: 727 vs 904 (trannies)

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 09:54:19 EST

So let me get this straight... I can NOT adjust shift points by playing with
weights on my 46RE? Shift firmness can be adjusted via computer? I'm just
wondering if I should get a shift kit or go for a hopped-up computer first.

I know on my camaro I used MTI programming w/ tougher bands, clutches, a
corvettte servo, and got better results than with the Transgo kit.

Also I would like to get a higher capacity pan, does the 904 pan work?

Thanks in adavance guys!

--
George Hernandez
'00 RT CC