Re:Re: LSD

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 11:40:10 EST

To make it easy:

SNOW & ICE: Less Throttle - Slow is good.
MUD: More Throttle to keep the mud from turning the tires into
"Slicks" (Initial Momentum is required for this.)
DIRT & ROCKS: Depending on the type of terrain, slow and easy. Save the
terrain as well as your tires
SAND: Have at it man....Rooster Tails are fun as well. ;)

- Bernd