Re:Re: LSD

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 11:28:40 EST

Hmm, I Love my LSD in the snow and Ice. Yes it does kick to the side a
little if I get on it too hard on a slick spot. A little throttle
feathering takes care of it though. IMO Less throttle is better on snow
and Ice anyway. Those people you see spinning there tires at 80 miles an
hour to try to get out of something are doing nothing other then ruining
their tires! I've been able to get myself out of a few situations without
dropping in the 4X4 and I don't think I would have been able to do it
without the LSD. I'm a firm believer in my LSD and I'd recommend it to
anybody. I can't see any reason NOT to have one. (Of course the LSD
combined with the 4X is even better! hehe)

>Interesting, I purchased a 4x2 Kota with a LSD for my department as sort
>of an
>experiment. Previously, I required all new vehicles to be 4x4 as they
>needed to
>be out and about during snow storms. We haven't had any snow at all this
>winter
>to test it, but we should compare notes once we do get some snow.
>Tom

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"