Re[3]:Re: LSD

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 15:15:17 EST

Very Carefully! As a matter of fact it was just this last weekend, the
wife and I went tubing and had to park in about a foot of snow off the
shoulder of the road on a sideways incline. When I got out of the truck I
though I was done for. I didn't think there was much chance of me getting
out of that one! Came back a few hours later and she dug out like a tank!
 Woooo Hooooo! I love testing my babies limits! (Yes I have 3.92', LSD,
4X4)

>Snow is the only time I appreciate my 3.55 gears! >Don't know how you
guys with
>3.92 and lower gears get moving in snow (uh, if ya' >got any that is :-).

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"