9 lb boost Powerdyne ??

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 17:25:21 EST

Dissapointing news..I wonder who else is running a 9 lb blower.
        Ted O

In a message dated 1/17/00 11:43:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Ted.Olszewski@compaq.com writes:

<< I have a 99 Dodge Dakota with the Powerdyne 6 lb supercharger. Is
 the 9 lb pulley available and what has to be done?
        Thanks , Ted O.

We do not make a 9psi pulley for that vehicle as the engine will not take
it.
Also, it would more than likely spin the blower beyond the design
limitations. Sorry.
Powerdyne

                        Ted O.
    99 SLT + 4X4, Powerdyne SC'er, Leach headers, Gibson stainless catback,
TransGo shift kit, R&D TB, K&N, Taylor wires, Autolite 3923's, 4.10's front
and rear, Hoosier Drag slicks, Msd Boost retard ignition, Auto meter Boost
gauge, Beer cooler...