Re: 9 lb boost Powerdyne ??

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 18:03:42 EST

In a message dated 1/20/00 5:26:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com writes:

> Dissapointing news..I wonder who else is running a 9 lb blower.
> Ted O

I'm running a 9lb powerdyne...and I blew the head gasket :-)

It runs real strong though.....I'm gonna try it again once I change the
gasket because I'm noticing as I'm removing components that they bolt are
very loose, practically hand tight. I'm considering purchasing a V8, so I'm
not too worried if the gasket goes again.

I wouldn't suggest trying it until I have a few reliable months on it.

-Austin
Vipertruck