Re: Water Pump Squeeking

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 07:52:46 EST

I recommend replacing it with all due haste. The water pump on my '95
V6 only gave me about three or four days warning before it went out at
about 56,000 miles. Total cost to have it replaced at the dealer was
$503.25 CDN. $183.89 for labor, $253.72 for parts and $65.64 on taxes
(it's Canada, remember :-P). Better to have it replaced now than have
to get it towed in when it goes out like I did.

Jason