Re: Cold-Air Intake

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 06:44:57 EST

The block of wood I added goes in the middle of the cowl. It causes the
hood to flex enough to allow the hot air to escape. I haven't removed it to
check, but I would imagine that it will go back to normal. Remember, you're
only causing ti to flex about 1/2". A 1/2" for the width of the hood is
sufficient to improve heat removal.

Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T