Re: RE: Glamis and Rentals

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 23:39:46 EST

Thanks for the info Sam,

We are heading out on the weekend of Feb 13. We would LOVE to have company.
My opinion is the more the merrier. Especially if any of you have some
experience out there ;o) Anyone else want to come? Email me private and we
can set it up. ryan@ryanandjoellen.com

Later,

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+, Black