Re: Re: SG or not ? (a little long)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 20:32:47 EST

That reminds me, we finally got some snow to test or work Kota with limited
slip instead of 4wd. I'm not totally convinced but my operations manager seems
very pleased with it's performance (I assigned it to him) and I gotta' admit it
could get around to almost all of our areas on the street. I'm not totally
sold though as this was not a really bad storm, although it was enough to
really screw up the high end Beemers and Lexus'ssss. I gotta admit I got a
chuckle out of watching them try to push their sleek roadsters out of the slop
in their expense leather loafers! :-) I'm probably a bit jaded though as my
POV is a 4x4 Kota and I just love being able drive right up and on top of a
plowed up snow bank to park... No shoveling for me! :-)
Tom