Re: Any projects out there needing CNC?

From: Robert Howe (robsdak@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 13:34:18 EST

If you guys have something.. I can solid model it from a sketch. and
pictures. Depending on the complexity of the part, it shouldn't take me all
that long to do it. Have plenty of free time, and all the software to do it.
Just email me privately and I can work on it. I have a Gen II 1995 V6 4x4
Dak... so I can verify dimensions on that vehicle, and know people with a
318 97+ 4x4.

I know there are people at DC on the list, and if there are CAD files that
they could throw my way, I could even verify that they fit in other models.
(Just a thought - I doubt that could be possible)

-Robert Howe
1995 V6 4x4