RE: lowering shackles for rear

From: Mtbfed@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 22:23:07 EST

I had ordered the 2" blocks for the 97, Summit
assured me that they would fit my 99. Well they
didn't, the blocks were not as wide as the springs,
and the U-bolts didn't even fit around the 9 1/4"
rear. They didn't even have the "taper" that they
advertise. Anyhow, they had no problem with
taking them back. I would say order a set, if
they are not what you expected send them back.

Marc Federici
99 SLT+ CC 5.2 5sp 4x2 3.55sg

< Summit has 2"
<and 3" blocks that are specially made for the
<Dakota...anybody know anything about those?
<
<Gregg
<92 V6 CC