Re: Alpine Vs Kenwood cd player comparision (non dak)

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 21:04:04 EST

As a stereo/bass head, I can tell you that BOTH are excellent cd players.
Personally, I have Kenwood all around, because I feel they are better all
around (price vs quality).. Alpine are VERY nice, but also pricey (so is
Kenwood). I have a Kenwood cd deck, kenwood EQ, Kenwood Crossover, Kenwood
AMP and 3 Kenwood 12" subs (and 1 Advent 12")... When I bought my Kenwood
cd deck, I did have a problem with the cd deck not scanning cd's properly.
Unfortunately, it was a gift to me and I no longer had the receipt. I
called Kenwood, and they sent me a letter granting me a 1 time fix warrenty.
Took it to a local Kenwood shop that morning, it was done in maybe 2-3
hours. That was right at 3 yrs ago, and have never had a problem since.
Put it in my truck last week, works like a charm.. Now to get all the
goodies in there :)

Ken Allgood
KENWOOD = Ken Would!
97 cc slt 5.2L