Re: Alpine Vs Kenwood cd player comparision (non dak)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 21:00:46 EST

Have you cleaned the lazer lens on your alpine? Maybe it's too dirty or too
old. How old is it? Model number?
-Dester

<< Funny you bring this up. I have an Alpine in my truck... and it keeps
 spitting CD at me instead of playing them. Also I can take a badly scratched
 CD and IF I can get the thing to except the CD it hardly plays it, yet my
 b-friend has a stock tape/CD player in his Dodge Ram that will play another,
 even copied MP3's that might CD player refused to play. I was thinking of
 switching to a Kenwood. Now I'm just confused :) I'm in Audio hell!

 Erika