milage

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 00:16:01 EST

I remember a thread a few weeks back discussing the milage after the low fule
warning light comes on.... well I did a little experiment today. I was making
a 110 mile drive home from tucson. the guage was on e when I left, so I
stopped for gass, but there were problems with the pump, and I only got 7
gallons. I figured that I could stop close to home. I drove all the way there
with out stopping. when the light came on I continued for annother 30 miles
till it reached the red on the gauge, then went annother 30+ miles till I
reached a gass station. when I stopped the nedle was covering the E on the
gauge, and the tank took 19 gallons in the 22 gallon tank. this seems that I
could have gone quite a bit further, but that I went far on the little bit of
gass.
gregg
99cc5spd318