So who here has 31x10.50 BFG Mud Terrrain tires on their Dakota??????

From: dugan (dugan@iland.net)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 13:15:26 EST

Ok, now im getting confused again... making the choice between the AT's and
MT's seems to be a rather difficult one. Anyway, I would just like to
know... you people who have the Mud Terrains on your Dakota.... How do they
wear? How is the ride? and MOST importantly... How loud are they? Do they
make a LOT of noise or just a little more noise than a tire like the AT's?
Sure I dont do much off roading.. or mudding... BUT I want a great looking
tire AND a tire that will get the job done when i DO go off roading or have
to drive in very bad road conditions (in missouri this is very often in the
winter). So all of you experts out there... am I better off with the AT's
or the MT's? Right now I think im still gonna get the AT's.... but if
somebody can give me some more info on the MT's perhaps I might change my
mind.

-Tom-
dugan@iland.net