Re: So who here has 31x10.50 BFG Mud Terrrain tires on their Dakota??????

From: BeasTboyz (beastboyz@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 20:06:29 EST

my wrangler has 33x12.5 BFG MTs and it hauls in the snow, never gotten it
stuck and have driven through 5 foot drifts and 3 feet of snow in corn
fields, only almost had it stuck once, had to stick it in low and give it
hella gas :) On the other hand my F350 with 285/75/r16.5 ATs (pretty much
33x11.5) has trouble in 11-13" of snow, granted i still got around, but not
near as comfortably as i do with the MTs, with wide tires like these, forget
about ice, u aint going nowhere, skinny tires are good for getting around in
the snow (interstate driving, etc) if you want safety, but if you wanna go
out and plow through some drifts, my 12.5" wides have never failed me :)

sorry that was kinda long :)

matt
(BeasTboyz)

Click here for Free Video!!