RE: Nitrous vs. Supercharger vs. Turbo

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 23:39:11 EST

Things happen when you start to play with the engine. I've seen a Vortech
Supercharger let go and totally destroy an engine, seen a Weiand 8-71 blower
blow sky-high off of a Pro-Street converted GTO, seen a nitrous solenoid
stick open and grenade an engine, and also seen a turbo let go and blow the
exhaust manifold into itty-bitty pieces. --it happens...it's part of the
game for more power.

If you keep everything within the limits of the engine and driveline, and
don't play around too much with the boost or jets, you'll be fine.

- Bernd