Re: Magnum Performance in Houston TX

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 10:26:26 EST

I had called him initially for the $300 TB but wound up purchasing the
Super-Bore 250 "V6 Special". Did it make more power than the stock
TB...VERY Noticeable! Torquey as hell. Did I want to spend more than $900+
on a TB...not really, but well worth the money. Don't get me wrong here,
the other TB people make a great product but from a physical comparison (F&B
vs. Jules), the Magnum Performance is more responsive. (Yes, I had access
to a F&B from a co-worker.) I haven't had a chance to try a Quick-D though.

Again, there's nothing wrong with any of the other TB's (well...with the
exception of R&D) and this is coming from personal experience. If he hard
to deal with, yes...does he know his stuff when it comes to the Trucks, yes.
(And from what I last heard, his patent has been approved...don't know how
to verify that though.)

$0.02

- Bernd