RE: AH!!!!!!! I need to vent, There goes another amp!

From: Morrison, Dennis (DMorriso@ciena.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 07:55:11 EST

My guess is -- there is a grounding issue or maybe a "hot spot" issue in the electronics that in your particular setup you have found (by coincidence). I am an Electronic Tech and I work with some high power equipment as well as "low" power equipment. And some times even though spec'ed to a certain range, some one will find the "OH $HIT" spot. When you get it back send me an e-mail with there explanation (if you don't mind). I am courious what they have to say.