Re: Who said electric vehicles had to be slow?

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 16:41:45 EST

they can have my internal combustion engines when they
pry them from my cold dead hands..... but interesting
little side note, i work at Motorola (Austin) and
usually park my Dak. in the garage right next to the
Motorola/Exide Electric Powered 94ish Dakota!! it is a
reg.cab short bed (which is full of batteries/motor)
and is showroom cond. i want it just cause its a dak!!
and it has a lot of trunk space where there used to be
a real engine. give me a week, i'll try to get
pictures and info, if anyone is interested..
Brett
93 RC 4x4 Sport V6