RE: Durango vs Dakota

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 15:01:33 EST

Steve, yell at Chris Lambert, he ran his truck at the Va DML meet, same
truck as yours, except he has the 5 spd. not sure which gear Chris has.
You should be able to take the Durango. not sure what the weight of a
Durango is, but I'm betting every bit of 4500 pounds, your truck should be a
few hundred less.
My '00 Regular cab weighs 3670 without me in it.
 I'm betting your times should be in the 15.0 to 15.3 range.

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ