Re: new FIPK clone (Curt)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 22:28:54 EST

    No, the tube is not braced to the fender (as of yet). The filter is
wedged between the ac line and the radiator (if I remember correctly)
I tried shaking it and it stood fast. The connection between the air hat
and the pipe is done with a 3" rubber coupling with stainless steel cover.
I checked the local Home Depot, but could not find one. I had to go to
the local plumbing supply to find one ($3). The end of the airhat ('99)
and the exhaust pipe is the same diameter.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm (correct address)