Re: RE: RE: Re: Open to LSD diff conversion, need advice on fluids!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 14:53:40 EST

These are also the people who charge $50 more for a "Mopar" sticker on a K&N
Gen-II. These are also the people who designed the "Belly Pan" on our
intake manifolds...also the people who state that if you don't use THEIR oil
filter, it will void your warranty.

- Bernd

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barret, Matt"
<MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com>
Subject: DML: RE: RE: Re: Open to LSD diff conversion, need advice on
fluids!!

> Ok, I just got off the phone with Chrysler, they say you must use the
Hypoid