Re: Re: RE: NC coast 4wheelin

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 15:04:47 EST

Jon, what is the date you are planning on going? Not sure if I can make it
yet but may try depending on work.
Also curious in the travel time from Raleigh since I've never been to Manteo?
Do you know if there's camping nearby? I'm not familiar with the north side
of the outer banks...Give us the scoop here!

____________________
Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's etc...

In a message dated 3/23/00 4:32:08 PM, fast4x4@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Manteo is on Roanoke Island on hwy 64, right near Nags Head, Kill Devil

Hills, etc... about 45min - 1hr North fo Hatteras

> Jon,

> Where is Manteo? I've got some training the following week, won't

> be able to do a real long roadtrip. Let me do some researching, and I'll

> get back with you.

> Mike

> Mike and other 4x4's in and around NC... I'll be in Manteo the weekend of

> Palm Sunday, might not be a good time for others, but I'll be there

playing