Re: Re: RE: NC coast 4wheelin

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 01:34:37 EST

Dave, Manteo is about 3.5 hrs from Raleigh... well 2 hr and change if you
drive like me :) There is a campground at Oregon Inlet, often times a bit
breezy for tents unless you have some sand spikes. I'll be there Apr.
14-16. Let me know if you're interested in gowing, I'll find out some phone
numbers for the campgrounds around there.

> Jon, what is the date you are planning on going? Not sure if I can make it
> yet but may try depending on work.
> Also curious in the travel time from Raleigh since I've never been to
Manteo?