Re: SPANKS!

From: Hylander6@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 23:35:32 EDT

OK,
   I need to warn you, I was the one who got spanked! I was on my way to
Wally-World tonight, when a Dodge full sized CC Cummins pasted me like was
standing still! We got to the acceleration ramp onto Hyway 50, we both nailed
the trucks, he walked away from me with no trouble at all. I was doing 85,
when I backed off the accelerator. I even think I heard him bark the duelies
he had on it when he took off. I have seen this truck before, he boasts a
large sign on the tailgate that reads "Feul Preditor", the truck also has
twin turbo written on the tailgate.
   Later on I saw him picking on one of the new Firebirds, the one with the
big cowel in-take on the hood (I don't pay attention to Chevies much, to know
all the different variations). The race was going the other way down Missouri
Bulv, so I couldn't see the outcome, but the Ram was in front when I lost
sight of them. That truck is AWESOME!!! He must have had 9 chrome gauges on
top of the dash.
   Anyone else ever run into a truck similar to this one? If so. please
explain to me how a desiel can have so much dad-burn take-off speed!

   Chris
   00 4x4 RC 4.7 auto