Personal web servers???

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 15:50:18 EDT

I am curently useing angelfire, and am sick of the complaints that netscape users can't get to my site. Also sick of the pop up windows and banners. I understand that netscape users need ".html" at the end but then i get those anoying pop up windows. I really don't want to pay for a server. Are there any good ones out there with out all that crap. It not a big issue if it has web page builders, i understand HTML and enjoy it. I just don't want to pay for this. :)

http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta
also if this doesn't work use this but it has banners that are anoying
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html