no so great news on MPI

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 00:04:50 EDT

Well after pacing a rut in my floor waiting on the UPS man, the MPI finally
showed up today... it's sooooooooooooooo sexy lookin upon closer
examination, the bottoms of the fuel injector bosses are fecked up. the
inside (middle of motor) of the bosses go through <hard to explain, the
bottom of the boss isn't a full 360 degrees cuz of a missing chunk> I
*hope* it doesn't affect the sealing of the injectors, I don't think it will
b/c the hole is below where the O-rings will be; but the plan is to slap her
on tommorrow and see how she does.

A HUGE thanks to Jon Steiger for expediting the install kit to me, his
machine work is far superior to ma Mopar's MPI standards.

Anywho, I'm off to be so I can get up with the chickens to get this bad boy
on my truck... Me and the arse dyno shall report back soon!

    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net