Radiator taking a beating

From: Bret Clark (bclark@vitts.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 11:01:20 EDT

Just changed the oil on my 2000 dak for the first time and notice that
winter salt and gravel was not kind to my radiator. I also notice that there
are mounting brackets off the radiator that appear to provide mounting for
something that I assume protects the radiator as the brackets appear to be
in the locations where the most damage is occuring.

Is there something I can do or buy that will save the radiator fins from
being attacked? Didn't see anything on Dodge's website.

Also anyone know of any Internet sites that are recommended for Dak
accessories?

Thanks in advance,
Bret
00 4X4 Dak