Re: Tranny update

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 00:26:01 EDT

Brett, I get my Dak back tommorow as well!

Hey, didn't you buy your truck used (with the headers already on it) from
the dealer? If so I'd bitch about the R&R fee on the headers. I'd
make them show me in the warranty where those are not covered.

Anyway, glad to hear your truck's all better now!

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com