Re: Re: radar detectors

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 15:16:24 EDT

Well being that I live in IN, I dont have any idea what your talking
about. Ive many a friend who are state and local officers, and I keep on
top of the latest speed sensing equipment. And Laser is it in IN, even
though Lasers suck (and its not really a laser anyway, its an
impossibility to use an actual laser, look at your physics book)

anyway, the gun of which you speak sounds to me like a regular old radar
gun, that is exactly how they work.

Clay