Re: Torque specs for '95 Oxygen Sensor

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 19:46:56 EDT

Thanks Kelly! I'm also thinking I may need a special wrench for this. I
have to reach around the header collector as it is on top of it pointing
upward. There's not much clearance..it's quite a tight spot and it doesn't
appear that I can go at it from above through the engine compartment. Any
further suggestions for tools here?
Thanks again!

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ