Re: Tow hook part #'s???

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 04:05:05 EDT

Frank, I have a 2000, Sport 4X4. For self rescue, I decided to go with a
front and rear class 3 hitch. I can put a hook on, a wench on or
anything else. I got the rear one on, Hidden Hitch, for $80 from JC
Whitney, the front is on back order (should be about $80, also). The
hitches will offer more versatility than the tow hooks. Also, I've
learned when looking at tow hooks to find out their breaking rating.
Some look tough, but are not rated very high at all.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.