SSTDakota318 - 1 97 Firebird WS6 - 0

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 14:42:36 EDT

HOLLY CRAP!!!
   I was leaving lunch at subway when the bad ass Hunter Green Firebird pulls up, it's a Formula V8 (WS6 I think its called) so we just smile. we are one a one lane road so nothing really happens there (he is behind me) but we pull onto the regular road (2 lanes each way and a turning lane in the middle. So we start to go, but traffic slows us down, we weave in and out of traffic for a while and finally get to an opening, we both floor it and go. He got right up on my ass, then my tranny shifted, then I PULLED AWAY FROM HIM!!! I couldn't have been happier, then we both slammed on the brakes for the upcoming turn (stoplight)we get throught the right hand turn adn the light ahead turns yellow. I am crappin my pants thinking I now have to get my ass kicked by a Firebird, but the car infront of me stops! damn it, I mean it's good that the Dak didn't loose face, but dam that would have been FUN!

Greg

PS: I really really really love these 235/75R15s, my top end kicks ass (low end sucks though..