"Heads" 318, 360, or Mag5.2 that is the question

From: wf wheels (loosewheels@excite.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 08:49:31 EDT

I have been have been having a lot of problems on the dak lately and about
the only thing left to replace are the heads. So I called around to the
local parts yards yesterday and found out that my options are to get the
stock replacement pre-mag 318 heads($100set), pre-mag 360 heads($200set), or
Magnum 5.2 heads($500set) that require spacers to make my stock manifold
fit. Are the 360 heads better than the 318 heads, if so what are the
benefits. And/Or would it be worth getting the Magnum heads that cost more
not to mention the cost of the mods to make it work. All suggestions are
appreciated. thanks.

W.F.Wheels
91' CC 4x4 V8