Re: RE: Resetting computer

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 11:41:19 EDT

Thanx Bernd. I tried the Start position idea and it wirked like a charm. I
guess there must have been some residual juice in the system the first time
I tried.

Kevin Hoegen
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
99 Dakota Sport 2WD V6 CC Solar Yellow
S/T Graphics/20% "removable" Tint
K&N "home-depot Black PVC" air intake/Quick-D TB
Black AR-767s with 255/60s