Re: GMC Syclone/Typhoon

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 11:10:01 EDT

A Syclone was the fastest factory stock production truck. Only available for
2 years I believe. It was built by GMC on the S body. Lowered, ground
effects, AWD and a V6 putting out I believe in the area of 300 HP. The
Typhoon is the Balzer style, slower of course but still very fast out of the
box. I'm not sure if that "fastest factory stock truck" statement still
stands with the new Lightning but I think the numbers were close.

Kelly is SC