RE: RE: RE: Re: jet stage 2 first impressions...hope they aren't lasting

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 21:24:42 EDT

Maybe there is a difference between a Gen II and Gen III on installing a Jet
SII, but I know on my instructions they tell you to disconnect the battery
before removing the connector(that godawful 61 pin jobber)from the computer.
As a "rule of thumb" whenever I'm working on something electrical I yank the
power.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ