my first ricer spank

From: Michael Vetere (antonio@montana.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 02:13:41 EDT

so im out with a buddy tonite and were cruising in my 88 sport 4x4
i just got a few gallons of gas and was pullin out of the station and
this
guy in an older civic flips me off and speeds by. shit i was pissed!!
so i chase this ass down and he wants to run, this car was ricered out
with strait pipes (4 of them). i dropped to 2nd and gunned it just as he
did
and i actually was leaving him till about 50 when i had to slow for
traffic.
i was so impressed with my little premag v6!! i havent even done much to
it either.

cant wait till i get a 318 under the hood with nos i hope :)

just wanted to let you guys know 'bout my first ricer spank

mike