92 Air Dam Question....Attn: SmokinDakota

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 23:30:27 EDT

While visiting in Orlando, I had a slight run-in with
a 16' aluminum ladder on I-4.

Needless to say, it destroyed my front air dam, ruined
one 245/50/17 (1000 miles) and some body dings and
scratches.

I was wondering if anybody had any info on the Stillen
front air dam and light kit? No time like the present
to upgrade to this. I was wondering how much it was
and what it looked like.

Also, if somebody else makes an air dam for 92's, I
would like to see them.

TIA.

Gregg
92 V6 CC